Let's Chat!

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Good News!

Hey folks, thought I'd spread some good news....I now have a Creative Team!!
Who'da thumk it!!
There is only one team member right now and she's my sister, Sue♥.
She's creating a blog where she will be putting all her tuts that she creates.
Sue will not only be using my taggers scraps but other great designers kits too.
I think this is the start of a great endeavor Sue I wish you great success with your new blog and your tut writing.
If you'd like to check out Sue's blog and tuts visit her here.
jane

2 comments:

Thanks Jane..Got my first tut up and running..Can't wait to make more..
Thanks for all your encouragement..
Luv ya..xoxo
Sue..

Jane said...

You're welcome You make awesome tags from the top of your head so it just makes sense.
Awesome tut btw!♥

Post a Comment

Categories

BST Forum