Let's Chat!

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Freebie & a sale

This cute Holiday Bells is my freebie to you.
I'm having a sale next week and thought I'd offer a little freebie in celebration.
This is a full sized element that comes with a 2nd bow for you to re colour to suit your kit.
This is a CU item, the only thing I ask is don't make 50 bells with different coloured bows and sell in a pack. Enjoy the freebie and don't forget to drop by my stores and check out the 50% off sale I'm having starting this Friday♥ Pick up the freebie here
Photobucket

10 comments:

Manelli said...

Hello,
I added your great freebie to my site!
Thank you very much for share with us!

Greetings

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

suruha said...

What a pretty bell. Thank you for sharing with us. Your e-mail was so sweet.

Su

Sus said...

Thank you so much! It is just so sweet!

Sus

Felice said...

Thanks hun for the cute christmas bell...I love it.
Big Hug,
Felice from Felice Original

Kicki said...

What a lovely bell Thank you so much for sharing it Hugz

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Jane said...

Thanks you every one♥♥

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post was shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Saturday December 6th 2009, in this topic Christmas :: Embellishments ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Post a Comment

Categories

BST Forum