Let's Chat!

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boy! I am just Knackered!!

I took my electric Scooter to work today, thinking I had a full charge (the bike is new and I'm still getting used to it). I got to work just fine but on the way home, about 1/2 way my battery died!! It's an electric scooter so it has peddles that, if used will help charge to the battery. NOT!!
I walked 8km, yes 8km. I don't have a cell phone and the road I was riding no houses face the road. I had no choice but to walk my lovely new bike home. Oh did I mention it was 27c with a humidity that made it feel more like 34c, and no water to drink. I think I lost 5lbs
I've learned my lesson the hard way, MAKE SURE YOUR BIKE IS FULLY CHARGED! Duuhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

BST Forum