Let's Chat!

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Monday, August 4, 2008

My New Blog template

Wow, it took me a couple of hours to figure this one out!
I came across a blog that supplies free blog template made from scrap kits.
And me, ever the inquisitive one & always up to a challenge, decided "I can do that!"
And ta daaaa! I did.
It took some tweeking, ok alot of tweeking but I've finally got it to where I like it.
I used one of Kay Millers great scraps "Organic" as my guinea pig scrap, hope you don't mind Kay ;0).
I feel so good now I think I'll make something to give as a freebie.
Have a super day......................jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane your blog looks awesome..You never cease to amaze me...Reaching over to give you a pat on the back...
Sue..xx♥♥

Post a Comment

Categories

BST Forum