Let's Chat!

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Freebie CU Overlay TS

Isn't this an adorable paper.
I made this following the tut I wrote and posted below this post.
You can make this using my freebie overlay.
In the freebie you'll receive the tagger sized overlay and also the png star overlay so that you can add a different colored star layer if you want.
♥I hope you enjoy using my overlay♥
Jane-JTsDesigns
Don't forget to leave some ♥
Commercial Use OK, no credit needed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Categories

BST Forum